- Obtaining A USSA Membership
- Race Registration
- Race Schedule and Results
- Season Announcements: Team Draw
- Standings and Awards
Beginning with the 2016-17 season, all Tahoe League races will be USSA and Far West Sanctioned events. All athletes must hold a USSA and Far West Membership in order to compete in the Tahoe Leauge Race Series with their home program. In order to obtain that membership, please follow these few steps.
- visit www.ussa.org
- click on 'Become a Member'
- either 'Create an Account' or 'Log In' to your My USSA account.
- from you 'My Account' box choose 'Register a new USSA member'
- you will need to choose a competitor license based on your age and choose the Far West Division, plus include your club.
- you will complete all steps and check out at the end.
- Questions? contact email@example.com, your team administration or firstname.lastname@example.org
All Tahoe League registrations run through your home program. Please contact your teams Tahoe League Administrator to complete your registration process.
Tahoe League Entry Fees for 2016/2017
Regular Season Entry: $40 per day includes entry and lift ticket
Championship Entry: $45 per day includes entry, lift ticket and Championship shirt
Late registration is $40 per day and must be received prior to close of race morning registration(this is on top of the $40 regular fee).
|Date||Discipline||TLRS Race Series||Location||Notes|
|Jan 29th||PGS||U10||Northstar||RESULTS: Boys Girls|
|Jan 29th||PGS||U12 and Older||Sierra at Tahoe||RESULTS: Boys Girls|
|Feb 5||PSL||U10||Auburn Ski Club||RESULTS Boys Girls|
|Feb 5||PSL||U12 and Older||Kirkwood||RESULTS Boys Girls|
|March 5||PGS||U10||Sugar Bowl||waiver
|March 5||PGS||U12 and Older||Heavenly||waiver
|March 9||WORLD CUP PARADE||Squaw Valley||Link to Reg
|March 18 & 19||PGS.PSL||U10||Diamond Peak||waiver
|March 18 & 19||PGS.PSL||U12 and Older||Sugar Bowl||waiver
Tahoe League Mission:
The Tahoe League is designed to be an accessible, cost effective, development stepping stone to life- long fun and friendship in ski racing.
- all athletes must hold a USSA and Far West competitors license (www.ussa.org) to complete both
- all races are USSA and Far West, non-scored, sanctioned events
- athletes are required to use team assigned bibs (contact your team administrator for your bib)
- races will utilize a team start order that is drawn during the Far West Fall Convention. Running youngest to oldest by age group, and reverse within their age class for the second run
- all competitors receive 2 runs per race day
- age classes are U8, U10, U12, U14 and U16+
Race Day recommended schedule:
9:00-10:00 Free ski and warm up
11:00-12:30 First Run
12:30-2:00 Second Run
2:00-3:00 Free Ski the mountain with teams
|TLRS Draw Order for 16-17 Season|
|Race 1||Race 2||Race 3||CHAMPIONSHIPS|
U16+ Top 3 boys and girls
U14 Top 10 boys and girls
U12 Top 15 boys and girls
U10 Top 15 boys and girls
U8 Top 5 boys and girls
|U8 Boys||U8 Girls|
|U10 Boys||U10 Girls|
|U12 Boys||U12 Girls|
|U14 Boys||U14 Girls|
|U16+ Boys||U16+ Girls|