Click here for: USSA Alpine Entry Card (USSA only, not FIS)
Click here if you need: Credit Card Authorization form (for FIS events registered through the Far West Office)
|Register for Races at AdminSkiRacing.com||
Help me Register
Looking for some help with registering for a race? Click here to visit the FAQ page on race registration.
Selected FIS athletes will have 72 hours to accept their selection and remit registration paperwork and payment. Payment is validation of entry. See the Far West Policies and Procedures for complete information regarding the payment and refund policy.
Entry Fees for 2016/2017:
These are fixed entry fees and have been updated for the 2016/2017 season.
|Event||Price per Start|
|SL and GS||$40.00|
|SG and DH||$47.00|
December 17, 2016
December 18, 2016
|December 8-11, 2016||Mammoth||2 SL.2 GS||WR FIS||U19+||Registration Package
Open on 11.21.16
|Quota 50M/50W||Points List 6||Men Ladies|
|December 19, 2016*||Mammoth||2 GS||Open||U16+||UPDATED
WR JRs Qualifier
|December 20, 2016*||Boys Girls|
|January 7, 2017*||Snow Summit||2 SL||Open||U16+||Race Announcement
WR JRs Qualifier
|January 8, 2017*||Boys Girls|
|January 17-20, 2017||Squaw Valley||2 SL.2 GS||WR Elite FIS||U19+||
Open on 12.30.16
|Quota 10M/10W||Points List 8||Men Ladies|
|Jan 27-Feb 2, 2017
US Nats Qualifier
|WR FIS||U19+||Registration Package
Open on 1.5.17
|Quota 35M/35W||Points List 8||Men Ladies|
|January 28, 2017*||Squaw Valley||2 GS||Open||U16+||Race Announcement
|January 29, 2017*||Boys Girls|
|Feb 19-22, 2017
US Nats Qualifier
|Snow King||2 SL. 2 GS||WR FIS||U19+||Registration Package
|Quota 35M/35W||Points List 9||Men Ladies|
|February 24, 2017*||Mammoth||3 SG||Open||U16+||Race Announcement
WR JRs Qualifier
|February 25 2017*||Boys Girls|
|February 26, 2017*||Boys Girls|
|March 9, 2017||Squaw Valley||WORLD||CUP||PARADE||Parade Announcement
March 9-14, 2017
|Schweitzer||2SL.2GS.2SG||WR FIS Champs||NJR||Registration Package
Open on 2.27.17
|Quota 28M/24W||Points List 10||Men Ladies|
|March 18, 2017||Northstar||1 SL.1 GS||Open||U16+||Race Announcement||Boys Girls|
|March 19, 2017||Boys Girls|
|March 23-26, 2017||Mission Ridge
or Sun Valley
|2 SL.2 GS||WR FIS||U19+||Registration Package MR
Registration Packet SV
Open on 3.4.17
|Quota 25M/25W||Points List 11||Men Ladies|
|April 3-8, 2017||Mammoth||2SL.2GS.2SG||WR Elite FIS||U19+||Registration Package
Open on 3.24.17
|Quota 10M/10W||Points List 12||Men Ladies|
|April 6, 2017*||Mt. Rose||2 SL
|FW Tech Finals||2nd U14+||Race Announcement||Boys Girls|
|April 7, 2017*||Boys Girls|
|April 8, 2017*||Boys Girls|
|April 9, 2017*||Boys Girls|
|April 11, 2017||Mammoth||DHT||FW Speed Finals||U16+||
Combined USSA.FIS event
|April 12, 2017||DHT|
|April 13, 2017||DH||Boys Girls|
|April 14, 2017||DH||Boys Girls|
|April 15, 2017*||SG||Boys Girls|
|April 16, 2017*||SG||Boys Girls|
|Quota 25M/25 W||Points List 12||FIS Reg Package 3.24.17||Men Ladies|
|April 22, 2017||Mammoth||3 SG||Open||U14+||Race Announcement||Boys Girls|
|April 23, 2017||Boys Girls|
|* denotes Grand Prix Series Races|
- all athletes must hold a USSA and Far West U16+ Competitors License (www.ussa.org to complete both)
- U16+ Races are run as USSA sanctioned, scored events
- WR JR Champs Qualifiers are noted in the schedule above
- Start order for U16 and older races is based on USSA points, top 15 are a random draw, followed by points order, and a random draw for all 999.99 athletes.
- 2nd run is in bibbo order for the top 30, followed by athletes fastest to slowest. Athletes that DNF or DSQ in the 1st run will be allowed to take a 2nd run immediately following the final qualified competitor, unless decided upon by the jury at least one hour prior to the start of the race that post runs will not be allowed.
- Grand Prix Series - notated with an * in the above schedule.
This is the qualifying series to the Western Region Jr Champs for U19 and U21 athletes, these races are USSA events. For the 2017 season the Grand Prix series will consist 3 weekends of USSA/Far West events plus the Far West Finals Tech and SG Finals.
The Grand Prix series is scored for Srs/U21’s and U19’s as a series to qualify for scholarships to be used for the following season. The places are determined by adding up the total World Cup Points earned during ALL the races listed in the Grand Prix series for that season. Each race is scored by separating the field by gender into Srs/U21’s and U19 classes. Foreign, out of division, current USST and U16 participants in each race are removed and results are sorted by class prior to assigning WCP’s for each race. Athletes must have competed in at least half of the scheduled Grand Prix races in order to qualify for the scholarships.
Overall Champions from the Grand Prix Series will be awarded the following:
1st place – U19 men/women $600 Scholarship
2nd place – U19 men/women $300 Scholarship
3rd place – U19 men/women $200 Scholarship
USSA Open and Grand Prix Series Races
1st - 3rd, Srs/U21
1st - 3rd, U19
Hard Charger - one per gender per race
Quota: 28 Men 24 Ladies
Selections are based upon a 6 column, double - sided board, with best USSA results earned in the designated Far West Qualifiers by discipline on the left side and the USSA points from the designated points list by discipline on the right side of the board.
- Left side – Best USSA race result earned from the Far West qualifier races in each discipline in order of: SL, GS, SG. A column will not appear if the race series is canceled.
- Right side – points from the USSA points list in order of: SL, GS, and SG. IF a race series is canceled for a particular discipline, the USSA point’s column for that discipline will still appear on the board, with the athletes that were on the start list, if the race series was canceled on site, and athletes that were registered by the entry deadline if the race series is canceled in advanced.
- An athlete needs to have a valid F number at the time of the event to be included in the best USSA race results columns. All foreign and out of division athletes will be removed during the board set up
- Far West Division will select 90% of the men and women Quotas and hold 10% of the quotas (men and women) slots in reserve for discretionary selection. If no discretionary spots are used, the next alternates will be placed in these spots.
- To appear on the USSA point’s side in each discipline of the selection board, an athlete must compete in at least one race of each discipline.
For full information please see the Far West Policies and Procedures.